<VV> Would-be cars/parts vendor leaves amusing msg.

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Thu Aug 14 09:59:05 EDT 2008

The greeting on the answering machine in my office is first in English and
then in Spanish.  This morning when I arrived, my secretary said; "Did you
hear this message?"  The caller, after hearing the Spanish portion of the
message, said; "I don't know what the hell you said, I'm a Pollock [sic] but I
understand you collect Corvairs...."  After I've amassed the pertinent
information and received the caller's permission to do so I'll share the  information
with the gang here.  And, no, the caller was not Hank  <GG>.  And, yes, Frank,
I'll be sure to let everyone know precisely  where the cars and parts are
located.

~Bill (Guillermo/Boleslaw) Stanley

Read reviews on AOL Autos.