<VV> Lloyd Milby of Dayton, OH

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 16:29:18 EDT 2008

this is a shot in the dark, but I figured I would try anyway.

looking for a former owner of my convertible, Lloyd Milby of Dayton Ohio. did some seraching and contacting through "free" internet outlets but to no avail.

Is listed as owner of my 69 monza according to the circa 1975 1969 corvair ownership roster

contact me offline if the name rings a bell with anyone, he must have been "active" at one point since he's registered with that aforementioned roster. My guess is he is around 72 years young.

-chris mann