<VV> Corvair Olympix photo and/o video request

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 15 15:06:51 EDT 2008

I had a nice video of the autocross and drags (1 run each posted)

You can see it here..scroll down to the you tube links

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,154536,156172#msg-156172

If anyone has any other pictures or video, could you please send them to me
at my email...

Ral1963 at Comcast dot com

Thanks,

Rick Loving