<VV> Graphic and vidio archive

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 16 15:39:20 EDT 2008

Everything I listed was broadcast over the public airwaves, which means that
anyone could have recoreded it for their own personal use at no cost.  The
lone exception is the high res version of the video from YouTube, and the
author sent me the copy with the understanding that this is precisely what I
intended to do with it.  Further, I am in no way attempting to make a profit
doing this.  My understanding of current copyright laws in Canada says that
I am not breaking the law.

Regards,
Joel