<VV> End of Summer Cruise and Party

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Sun Aug 17 17:00:42 EDT 2008

Well, I drove the proposed course for the Fan Belt Toss cruise and BBQ with
board members of Vintage Corsa today. After the cruise, I showed them the
flyer for my end of summer cruise and party at my house Saturday, September
13th, the weekend after Labor Day. The board members present unanimously
deemed it an official Vintage Corsa Event.

My next door neighbor is on the board of directors of a Corvette club. He is
taking my flyer to the board meeting this Wednesday. He will propose that
the Corvette club join us and he will have a party next door to mine. This
means that we will have lots of cool cars and trucks to look at and many
car-minded people to have fun with.

Those of you who are in the Southern California area are welcome and
encouraged to join us.

Please write me off line and I will e-mail you a flyer with all the current
info.

Hope to see you there,

Dave Thompson

63 Spyder Vert