<VV> Early Wagon for Sale

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Mon Aug 18 13:34:39 EDT 2008

Hi, I see this ad in our local shopper.. about 15 miles from me if I can be
of any help... 15 yrs ago I would have bot this sight unseen, as I have
always liked these little stealth wagons.

FS:  1963 Corvair station wagon, no title, ran when parked, good body,  $400
515 462 6815  or   515  250 4978

This is near Winterset, Iowa, about 20 miles SW of Des Moines.
Devil, get thee behind me ... I got too many projects now .... hmmm wonder
if it really runs?   Hmmm ... wonder what " good body " means ... is this
pristine, stored in a barn with no mice for 30 years?

Hope this is of interest... ken campbell, weakening as we "speak" ...

Would a Cobalt engine slide into a wagon frame ...  ....   ...