<VV> Early Wagon for Sale

Mike Ioanes mioanes at woh.rr.com
Mon Aug 18 16:26:48 EDT 2008

My 65 Greenbrier was titled in Minnesota as a "65 Chevrolet Station Wagon".
There are LOTS of ways for titles to be messed up, and that is one
possibility.

Mike Ioanes

Subject: Re: <VV> Early Wagon for Sale

FYI, wagons were only made in '61 and '62, so check the VIN and body
to figure out which one it is.  Besides the usual checks, most wagons
have rusted out floors, so I'd start there.

Not that I'd encourage you or anything :-)

--Bryan