<VV> Seatbelts

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Tue Aug 19 16:27:25 EDT 2008

If the person that hit them was drunk at 7 am he is a drunk not an
occasional or social drinker and should be put away.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

James:  WELL SAID.

Too many families are grieving because some idiot couldn't keep off the
sauce and then got behind the wheel.

Many states are now invoking harsher punshments for drunk driving, but
as far as I'm concerned, they should NEVER get behind the wheel EVER
again if they're caught soused.  Locked up too...Bill H.

Harsh?  Could be.  But don't tell me why you drink and drive.  Tell the
family of the dead lady.

Historically Yours,
                   James Rice

are the property