<VV> 1963 Monza and Gyrocopter

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Tue Aug 19 16:40:16 EDT 2008

All, Went to look at a 63 Monza in a shed today that had been sitting there for a long, long time. Was told that the motor was rebuilt and never run.so I put a wrench on the front crank bolt and lo and behold it was free. Will have to remove the top cover and do some investigating. Body was trash from sitting so long but there appears to be some salvageable parts. In the glove box was the dealers invoice and bill of sale along with the owners manual, warranty book, and window sticker. But something of more interest was the Gyrocopter that was sitting in front of the car. I kow there are several aviation lovers on this list that may be able to help me identify this stange bird. If it is worth it I am almost crazy enough to buy the thing, fix it up and try to fly it. Please contact me off list at jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com  Thanks
 Jamie