<VV> Possible 2010 Convention events

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Tue Aug 19 17:13:36 EDT 2008

It's a neat idea, can Larry Claypool enter?

Regards,

Guy Brandes

All, It was mentioned to one of our ICE members at this years Convention
by the fine folks from Canada that it would be interesting to do a
fastest engine removal contest at a convention sometime. The idea was
researched and it was decided liability would be a problem with an event
such as this. It was then suggested by one of our members that Plymouth
used to have an engine diagnostic contest where  teams of two would be
provided cars that the engines had been tampered with to make them have
a certain problem. Then the teams would be timed to see how long it took
to diagnose the problem and fix it. I am wondering if there would be
enough interest to hold such a contest as this at the 2010 Convention.
Let me know your ideas and thoughts on this. Thanks
Jamie Reinhart
66 Monza Convt.
61 Loadside
ICE Director-at-Large