<VV> Used motor mount on ebay

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 19 17:40:28 EDT 2008

Upon failure of the vulcanizing the mount will continue to provide some support because of the pin thru the metal frames. It is best to use a new or rebuilt part however there are some who because of the cost must use a used one. I must disclose the fact that this vendor is only about 30 miles from me and I have done lots of business with him so my comments are not a dis-interested third party. He works very hard to deliver good service and parts both at his shop and online. I think his answer was right on, he discloses it is used but was holding firm on the car that was parted out.