<VV> Possible 2010 Convention events

Vairtec at optonline.net Vairtec at optonline.net
Tue Aug 19 19:37:53 EDT 2008

At 05:44 PM 8/19/2008, Western Canada CORSA wrote:

>.... what about a "Family Feud" or "Jeoporady" type quiz show

This could indeed work.  We did "Corvair Jeopardy" in my local
chapter a few years back, and it was a hoot.  Part of the laughs, of
course, resulted from the people who forgot to phrase their response
as a question ("What was the 'Direct Air Heater,' Alex?")

"Final Jeopardy" came down to the two guys who had scored the best to
that point.

I'm going to have to rummage around to see whether I still have the
questions and the categories.  They progressed from the easy to the obscure.

--Bob