<VV> Used motor mount on ebay

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 20:36:56 EDT 2008

  and I was intrigued by how vendor bashing comes in
  different flavors :)

  It goes un-noticed at times yet it instantly gets a
   "take it up with your club/corsa" if it's posted
  by a newbie !

  Perhaps I need to brush up the etymology of "bashing" -
  English, as the second language, has its shortcomings... :)

  Tony Irani