<VV> The four "deadliest" cars of all time...

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 20 02:04:02 EDT 2008

Of all time?  Time started in 1984?

Only US cars on the list?  I guess Porsche Carrera (or other even more
exotic that only a small minority owned/drove) never was in an accident?

I agree on the "driver" thing and I've seen Volvos driven in an unsafe
manner.  My thought when I see that is that the driver expects the car to
keep him/her safe regardless of the driving style.  Maybe they are second
owners - not the original buyer for safety reasons?

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140