<VV> Chapter Websites and Email links

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Wed Aug 20 11:46:43 EDT 2008

I've assembled a volunteer team to TEST  the Chapters Email CONTACT  links
and their Webpages

I've TESTED 9 of the 124  so far..... starting 4 days ago

Of those whose emails have "gone thru"...not one has replied yet!

Of the 9... 4  were rejected!  [ dameon / no such address]

1  Required a "application" to send the mail to the guy....  I  filled it
out... No response!

I was able to contact 2 thru  other links....

 This is SAD... no way to get NEW MEMBERS.....

Please take the time to TEST YOUR  chapters     links  at

_http://www.corvair.org/csaindex.php?csaact=chplist_
(http://www.corvair.org/csaindex.php?csaact=chplist)

And ALERT  your club at the soonest possible chance if they do not  work, or
you see OLD  / WRONG  info!

Any effort will be appreciated!

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
_http://members.aol.com/patiomatt_ (http://members.aol.com/patiomatt)
somewhere  between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay. OR.

deal here.