<VV> Chapter Websites and Email links

K. Michael Kost vairmike at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 20 12:38:40 EDT 2008

Apparently even though CORSA is hosting the SMCC web site it hasn't made it onto the listing on the CORSA web site. The SMCC web site is http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter633. The new contact E-Mail is smcc at corvair.org. The officers are also out of date. Is there still an annual club registration done? Is it done by web, E-mail, or snail mail? Since my address is still on the web site as the contact I would have expected to have received it but haven't.

Mike Kost
SMCC