<VV> Reviving a 67 Monza 110 auto coupe

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Aug 20 13:23:12 EDT 2008

That'll work, or Marvel Mystery Oil, as was suggested.  Don't use too
much, you're just trying to lube the rings.  More important is to
change the oil and prime the oil system.  Be prepared for a lot of
clatter on initial start, but it should settle after 20 minutes or so
(not 5!).

Don't forget to check the other fluids, and flush the brakes too.

--Bryan