<VV> Oil (again, arghh!!)

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Aug 21 12:42:55 EDT 2008

Hi Bill,

I don't have an answer I'm really confident in yet, particularly for
breaking in a new cam.  Based on what I've read, staying away from
the SM "starburst" oils is a good idea.  I was just shopping for oil
to put in the '66, and found absolutely no SL oil, only SM, so I
bought some Pennzoil "High Mileage Vehicle" 10W-30 SM non-starburst oil.

Be aware that break in requirements are greater than an engine that's
already broken in, don't take this as my final answer.

--Bryan