<VV> PG fixing broke snap ring

iscdirector iscdirector at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 17:50:13 EDT 2008

I assume you mean the valve toward the center of the valve body? If so the clip may not be essential as the earlier versions didn't use a retaining ring on that valve. The sheet metal spring retainer just pushed against the the modulator valve body (see 61manual). Probably was used to aid in assembly. I would try a "new" style ring the same size and if it looks like it will stay in and hold I would try it