<VV> E-bay sellers........Now Corvair

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 18:34:34 EDT 2008

can we as a group start our own corvair and corvair specific auction site? I mean e-bay can't stomp on everyone, doesn't Yahoo have a fledging auction site? just checked, not anymore... they stopped there service.

we have other alternatives though

http://us.four.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?go=1&mo=search&category=&type=keyword&words=corvair&categoryid=&go.x=0&go.y=0