<VV> Faded Belts

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 22 01:24:15 EDT 2008

Some years ago, I pulled on my lap belt to tighten it and pulled the belt
completely in half about 3" from the tongue.
The belt was original to my '65 convertible, and had seen a lot to sun.  It
was quite faded, and was beginning to sort of fatten up so that it was hard
to adjust.  Since I qualify as an old fat man rather than a body builder,
I'd guess I was pulling with less than 10 pounds.

Roger