<VV> Corvair runs better with new battery?

chris c ricorvair at cox.net
Fri Aug 22 13:33:28 EDT 2008

Lately the 65/110/pg had been running oddly.  When I say oddly, I mean
crank for a few seconds to start, hard starts when warm,  kind of putt
putty when  cruising  around 25, like it was kind of stalling, but
re-starting like it was being push started.

Just have not had the time to do anything with it.

The battery finally died, and I put in a new one.  I would expect it to
start better, but could it make it run better around idle.  If it does
what does that point to.  The battery was bad.  Charged it and sitting
on the bench it went down to 3 volts in a few days.