<VV> VV Members Roster

C F DOERGE JR cdoerge1 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 23 10:13:40 EDT 2008

Will the Virtual Vairs "Members Roster" ever get updated? There are 2
listings for my name- one shows "page not found" and the other has not been
updated since 2000. I have sent in about 5 changes in the last 8 years and
it still shows "Last modified on February 25, 2000". The email and website
information haven't been used in years. Why do we bother keeping a roster if
the information is so outdated? A Corsa member since 1976. Use it or lose
it....    Charlie "Bud" Doerge (AKA Charles F. Doerge)

http://www.yenkostinger.com <http://www.yenkostinger.com/>