<VV> Virtual Vairs Member Roster

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sat Aug 23 18:27:15 EDT 2008

In a message dated 8/23/2008 2:38:50 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
cdoerge1 at verizon.net writes:

For some reason, all of my email to VV did not show up- here is my  answer to
Matt.....

OK Matt, I "SEND IN"'ed  to the "UPDATE  PAGE" and "FILLED IN THE FORM" 5
changes in the last 8 years. Sorry for the  error in semantics

Something is amiss on YOUR end then??  Correct CORSA ID  number?

I worked with Eric a few years ago to perfect the SCRIPT that  automatically
updates all submissions...

We had several here and elsewhere complaining.  No complaints  since!

I do not know if it notifies anyone IF  the  submission is  thrownout due to
XXXX?

Abuse the Email!!!  ggg  Email Eric!!

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
_http://members.aol.com/patiomatt_ (http://members.aol.com/patiomatt)
somewhere  between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

deal here.