<VV> Battery cranking power ? Starter grounded ? Hydraulic lock ?

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProPer.com
Mon Aug 25 16:36:15 EDT 2008

Re : Bad starter or ground????  It doesn't take much of a battery to crank a
2.7
unless you are still binding up inside.

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY

Cranks like a bandit without plugs, and is easy to turn manually.

Re : Too much MMO on the top side of the pistons?  AKA hydraulic lock.
JR

About an ounce or two of MMO per cylinder -

Hydraulic lock sounds right - is there a way to get the MMO out ?

I'll crank her and blow it out in the process ?

Thanks
Charlie