<VV> 66 Monza 110 PG engine - sounds like big problems

Jedd Hebrink jhebrink at anvilcom.com
Wed Aug 27 23:14:41 EDT 2008

 Thanks to all for the suggestions.  Please keep them coming.
Tonight I checked all the plugs, and they were all secure.  I checked the
compression in each cylinder and here is what I found:
# 1 150psi, #3 120, #5 135, #2 120, #4 135, #6 135.  If I dropped a valve
seat, would the compression fall off dramatically?
Thanks,
Jedd