<VV> [VV-talk] political parties

Kenneth E Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Thu Aug 28 17:34:46 EDT 2008

Sadly, there is some truth to that thought ... and we should all
be ashamed.  The founding fathers had no such plan.  They
were wise enough to know times would change and the day
would come that Americans would have to take up their arms
and replace the government they were creating.  They lived in
a time when honor was paramount and the well being of the
country was foremost in their minds.  It was a time when once
the elections were over they would unite for the good of all.

They could not have for seen a time in which party policies would
overshadow the nation ... they could not have for seen liberalism
in the Supreme Court ruling Christian ethics out of the government.
They could not have for seen foreign powers exerting control
through lobbies.  After all, many of them had died to create
a nation which would be 'of the people, by the people, and for
the people.

What would they think of us know?
Ken P