<VV> TIRE SAFETY CORVAIR??

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 28 19:07:17 EDT 2008

Depending on whether or not I attend a convention (I always drive when I do)
I average between 7,500 to 12,000 per year on my "collector cars" -
Corvairs.  The Rampside has only been to one convention and that was St.
Louis - about 5 to 6 hours down the road from me.  The convert just got it's
second set of tires since I bought it just over 3 years ago.  That was
precipitated by road debris on the way back home to IL from a trip to
Minneapolis.  Both Corvairs take winter naps once the road salt goes down.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110 (low mileage)
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140 (higher mileage)