<VV> 1960 Colors

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123 at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 21:55:32 EDT 2008

In a message dated 08/28/2008 9:40:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jacesana1 at cox.net writes:

Ok folks  a little advice. I had some guy tell me tonight that 60's upolhstry
only  came in one color, gray with gray door sills. I have blue seats in  mine
that I was told was out of a 1960 500.  Any thoughts or truth to  what this
guy says?

Hi Jay,
The 1960 500 seats were only available in a gray pattern, The door panels
were a silver colored vinyl coated cardboard. The 1960 700 Had three interior
color combinations based on the exterior color. I believe they were: red,  blue
and green.

Dan Terry
1965 Corsa 140 coupe (Parents owned a new 1960 500 4door

deal here.