<VV> FUEL PUMPS

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Sat Aug 30 09:24:16 EDT 2008

Tim-I use the electric only to pump up the carbs after car has been setting for a week or more and as a backup in case of the mechanical's failure which has left me stranded several times.  I have a cutoff switch to shut it off when the car is being operated.  Ken

KCVAIR
66 CORSA CN W/AIR
65 CORSA CP