<VV> Corvair repair in AZ?

Mark R Aksamit mark at asktheagent.info
Sat Aug 30 18:46:02 EDT 2008

After several requests to do light Corvair repair I have decided to jump in
with both feet! Yes I am repairing Corvairs in Arizona!! I do not want to
start another Southwest Corvair but I will be glad to take a look or listen
to any Corvair repair issue here at my shop in Central Arizona. I kept and
have all of the Corvair specific tools from SW Corvair. I will be able to do
any type of mechanical work from engine rebuilds to performance mods to
rebuilt powerglides. Call me anytime I have a dedicated business phone line
of 928-649-9373 I would be glad to assist anyone who may have a mechanical
issue they need resolved.

Please feel free to spread the word. Lets keep those Vairs going!

Thanks,

 Cordially, Mark Aksamit