<VV> [FC] Steering Wheel - FC

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Sat Aug 30 22:28:44 EDT 2008

Gentlemen;

At 11:08 8/30/2008 -0400, Lonzo wrote:
>Dale,
>Wouldn't it have to be from a 63 Monza? The 64s had the smaller diameter
>shaft.
>Just wondering.
>Take care,

This is why I did not say I have the all the details correct. What I do
know is that our original stock Deluxe interior '64 Greenbrier (now owned
by Jim Forgey) has a dished steering wheel the same diameter and style as
the car.  I have seen this same feature on other '64 Deluxe Greenbriers.  I
was not aware of the difference in steering shaft spline sizes.  Perhaps
Lonzo has the answer.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI