<VV> Fuel pump recommendation?

Kenneth E Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Sat Aug 30 23:44:55 EDT 2008

It has been my experience that the single greatest failure
in Corvair fuel pumps is when one of the directional flow
valves pops out of it's seat.  Next time on fails take the
cover off and you will most likely see the little valve loose
in the chamber.  Push it back into place and restake it
in place ... fixed!  This can easily be done on the side of
the road ... don't ask me how I know :-)
Ken P