<VV> Non-Ethanol Fuel

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Mon Dec 1 02:17:11 EST 2008

"...I don't know what brands of  gasoline you have available in FL, but in
northern Ohio it is difficult to  find ANY gas without ethanol in it.
Currently, the only brand that I  am aware of that is ethanol-free is Shell...Kevin
Kiewel...Medina,  OH..."

Thanks Kevin, for the reply. Here in west  central Florida all the Shell
stations seem to have 10% ethanol in their  products. In St. Pete, where I live,
there are three sources I know  of still selling 100% gasoline fuel: two BPs
and a Sunoco; those  three vendors proudly identify themselves as "no ethanol
here"  stations. Reason says, if there are (at least) three sources in one  city
(St. Pete), then, between St. Pete and the keys, there should be  several
others. And, I'm hopeful fellow Corvair owners might identify  a couple of those
stations. In Florida, determining if the fuel contains  ethanol is simple: if
the fuel contains ethanol, by law, the pump must  be labeled explaining the
fuel contains up to 10%  ethanol.
Thanks again, Kevin... Mike  Mauro

**************Finally, one site has it all: your friends, your email, your
favorite sites. Try the NEW AOL.com.