<VV> Greenbier glass question

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Dec 1 11:17:31 EST 2008

If all goes well, it will go well and no problems will happen. So how is
Murphy doing in your neighborhood?

The rubber being new should be an advantage. But just make sure the
string doesn't start to cut the rubber on installation (assuming string
is your method of installing).

Use a soft sealer that can clean up easy (ha!) for painting. I would not
use urethane, silicon, or other glue style sealer for temporary
installation. Use sealer only if necessary. The more you use, the more
mess your secondtime around. Don't spray the hose directly on the
vehicle for leak check, spray the water up and let it fall like rain.

Use a sealer like "Glassseal" or "Liquid Rubber" on this page:
http://www.crestauto.com/products/Crest%20Mich%20E-Cat%20v1.5/HTMLCAT/Catalog51.htm

Buy this tool:      http://www.kd-tools.com/2037.htm

Happy temporary driving!

Frank DuVal