<VV> Bill's car choices

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 19:06:02 EST 2008

                                                      B"H

Intesting idea Louis...there are actually quite a few tiny parking lots in the city with ramps that elevate.  One car on a ramp, the ramp is raised and a car is then parked underneath.  Twice the parking capacity in half a footprint.

Since Mom gets parking at the retirement community she's moving to, if I can put the Vair there with a cover on her, I may do that, or if my brother lets me keep her at his house, I can do that maybe.

That way I can at least see how much I miss the Vair on a long-term basis.

Thanks!...Bill