<VV> The Ethanol Free Premium Coalition Forum

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 11:10:36 EST 2008

There is a new forum just started created to fend off the total elimination
of ethanol-free fuel: _http://www.e0pc.com/index.php_
(http://www.e0pc.com/index.php)
Contrary to (un) popular belief, total elimination of non-ethanol fuel is
not a "Done" deal: read more at above listed site.

Within the new forum, in the Florida section, I've started a "Registry  of
Ethanol-Free Stations in Florida": _http://e0pc.com/forum/index.php?topic=27.0_
(http://e0pc.com/forum/index.php?topic=27.0)    You should be able to view the
posts without registering to the site, but to  post or reply a simple
registration is necessary. My Florida post is set up to  allow anyone to add known
ethanol-free stations. Besides standard fuel, I would  think some Fastvair folks
could provide locations of ethanol-free race  fuel.

Thank you,
Mike Mauro
**************Finally, one site has it all: your friends, your email, your
favorite sites. Try the NEW AOL.com.