<VV> hard starting

Jay Ciampi jciampi at embarqmail.com
Tue Dec 2 17:29:31 EST 2008

Ok, I am back again.  I guess these Corvairs don't need a "one time push on the gas pedal" to start the car when cold. Mine, so it seems refuses to start that way when cold (meaning that it has not been started in a day or two). It acts like it is flooded. Today I went out and without hitting the gas pedal at all, I cranked the engine and it started immediately. Is that normal with these cars?  As I said before, I am a "newbie" with the "Vairs"

Jay
Florida