<VV> 64 Mopnza headlight bezels

Jay Ciampi jciampi at embarqmail.com
Wed Dec 3 16:56:14 EST 2008

When I recently bought this car, the previous owner had painted the headlight bezels a gray primer color. I guess to cover up some blemishes made by a bit ambitious buffing. Anyway, I stripped all the paint off the bezels and I noticed the 64 models at least, have black stripes painted on them. What I can't tell from photos, where is the black paint applied?  On the high points or the valleys. It would seem logical that it would be the high points. Am I correct?

Jay
CORSA
Florida