<VV> "Winter" duration

jimster1 jimster1 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 4 03:17:52 EST 2008

Never fail to check the anti-freeze in the driver!!
Jim in Califunny

dmonasterio at megared.net.mx writes:

In my area, what we call winter ( 45 to 80 F) goes for some 3 months and
winterizing is an unknown word. Vairs can be driven all year.

Daniel Monasterio

Daniel - It is true that, in some places, cold white flakes fall from  the
sky and stay on the ground for some months. It has actually happened twice
in
my lifetime here in San Jose. (overnight, anyway). I have heard,  though,
that
in the Northern states, it happens quite often. Just  another reason I live
in
California. No winterizing. Just remember to roll up  the windows - it could

possibly rain, eventually, maybe.

Seth Emerson  - (who couldn't resist - grin)

C's the Day! -  Corvair, Camaro, Corvette

(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000
010)
the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org