<VV> Assistance Is A Phone Call Away

Jeffrey B. Aronson jrh at foxislands.net
Thu Dec 4 11:33:58 EST 2008

> I wish there was a "Vair" owner nearby, but I guess Sarasota is my closest
> member of CORSA.   That's an hour or better away.  You guys on the net here
> have been a great help so far.  I thank you all.  I am sure I will have to
> ask for more help as time goes on.
Jay,

Always remember that there are many, many enthusiasts like myself who
live in northern New England. If you would like assistance with your
Corvair, especially during the winter, who would be happy to board a
plane, mooch off you and work on your car with you :).

Jeff Aronson
Vinalhaven, ME

'66 Monza Coupe 110/4
'66 Land Rover Series II-A 88" [2]