<VV> 12 volt heaters.........400 watt?

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Fri Dec 5 15:12:52 EST 2008

In a message dated 12/5/2008 11:57:16 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dpleau at wavecable.com writes:

That's about 30 amps, pretty high usage if the car has its original 37  amp
alternator.  It would probably need its own feed from the  battery.

 Actually a  pair of   Golf Cart Batteries [ 2  x  200 amphours at 6 vdc each
]  will suffice and can be fed from  the Horn relay feeder....

   This heater has a T-stat?  I won't work  continuously?

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.