<VV> welding in new door pillar support (Now Patch Panels)

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Fri Dec 5 15:23:32 EST 2008

Alan and others,

You are correct that making your own patch panels is a huge investment of
time and effort and often results in an end product that requires more work when
installed and/or doesn't look quite right.

Have you checked with our "bone yard" vendors?  I believe that California
Corvairs and possibly Arizona Charlie (and others) will section out certain parts
for a price.  You can find a listing of vendors on the CORSA website and the
back of the Communique.  You can contact them with the initial inquiry and
then follow up with a photo or two and measurements of the section you want and
go from there.  You don't want something that is a few inches short of what you
need and be faced with some level of fabrication.

Alan, you should forward measurements in "English System" units rather than
metric units to avoid confusion.  There is a rumor that you guys stuck us with
your old system of weights and measures and then went metric as revenge for
the Revolutionary War.  Is there any truth to that?

Doc
In a message dated 12/5/2008 11:41:40 AM Pacific Standard Time,