<VV> Rocker panels and door posts

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 22:08:38 EST 2008

On the other hand, the engineers were actually quite intelligent. Think about it, it was transportation AND a compost tumbler all in one. Two! Two for the price of one!
hey, your rocker panels are either half full or half empty, depends on you wish to look at it.

I just gotta laugh a little, when I tap on my rockers and everywhere else down low on this car, I KNOW I'll have what you had. Its like an some kind of terrarium slash aquarium slash experiment back behind there!

But cereal, were LM A-posts the same for four doors, converts, two doors. ( i apologize in advance if I am not using the correct terminology for car configurations)

-chris mann
69 convertible