<VV> 12 volt heaters.........400 watt?

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Fri Dec 5 22:27:55 EST 2008

In a message dated 12/5/2008 7:10:36 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
corvairduval at cox.net writes:

I'm going to guess 400 watts would only supplement the stock heater,  not
replace it.

 Frank when someone is unable to figure out the simple Corvair  heater... and
repair it  quickly / cheaply with all the tips we've had  here...

 ANY  heat is better than no heat!

====================================

 This AM  in Balmy Coos Bay, Or... the ice was hard!.. thin but  hard!

Fired up the trash 64 cp with 140...heat on with only the stock
blower...left the engine on  Fast idle

 5 minutes later the glass was clear and DRY...  inside was  toasty!

This is a car with Dryer hose / duct tape  and only one T-stat, with  link to
other side door....

Next I'm going to try the Choke Coil as the T-Stat   actuator!   Heard about
someone selling the "kit"

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.