<VV> Mid life crisis

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Fri Dec 5 23:26:12 EST 2008

In a message dated 12/5/2008 8:22:28 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tjandchris at juno.com writes:

.  I was wondering if
it was realistic to obtain an original  Corvair supercharger and bolt it
to my existing  engine.  Is this  possible?  How would I go about doing
it?

 Welcome to VV....

 Yes a Turbo Supercharger from a Spyder / Corsa can be used... but  per your
self description.. beyond your abilities...

  Look into Nitrous Oxide / Holley     they  have a kit with complete
instructions.. and it's a bolt on!

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.