<VV> LM Rocker panels and door posts

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 6 00:00:57 EST 2008

Lift one side and take the wheels off.

Connect (duct tape?) a section (about 4 feet or so) of pvc to the garden
hose.

Remove the rubber plugs in the front and rear inner fenders - which are in
line with the rocker.

Turn on the water and work the pvc back and forth until you have cleaned all
the junk out.

Do the other side of the car.

Park it in a hot sun for the rest of the day, maybe the next day too.  Maybe
even drive the front wheels onto a couple of 2X6s - or "macho ramps" is you
still have a set of those.

Replace the plugs.  Some folks leave them out thinking there is better air
flow, but that also lets road grime enter.

Any time that you may have occasion to remove the fresh air vents in the
passenger compartment, do a thorough clean out all the way to the bottom of
the enclosed place behind the Monza emblem.  If it is a Corsa, just pretend
for a while that it is a Monza, OK?

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110