<VV> LM Rocker panel cleaning

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 6 02:38:46 EST 2008

Hi Seth,

Even if not driven in "slush",  road dust and other grime will (can)
accumulate when the plugs are left out.  As long as it stays dry in there,
that is probably no big deal.

When it gets wet - rain- (I know, you don't know what that is in CA) will
dampen that grime and pretty much "glue" it to the corners of the rockers
(front and back ends primarily) and can hold that moisture for quite a long
while.  Two - three weeks, maybe more - depending on humidity levels.  This
will promote the appearance of that guy who never sleeps.  He goes by the
name of Rusty.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110