<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 47, Issue 13 Multiple Corvair collection

Donnellyf7 at aol.com Donnellyf7 at aol.com
Sat Dec 6 19:44:14 EST 2008

Is anyone downsizing out there on their Corvair collection?  I'm still
looking for a nice 1965-69 Monza 110 PG coupe as a daily driver.   I  have
entertained getting an early 1980's Mercedes 300 diesel or how about this,  a 1974
Peugeot 504 diesel! Keep me in the Corvair fold folks, don't let me  wonder into
the import arena.  Jerry Donnelly     Falls  Church, VA   PS. I do drive a
Corolla but I would much  rather drive a Corvair  everyday.