<VV> 64 Mopnza headlight bezels

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sun Dec 7 08:33:47 EST 2008

Richard,
Thanks for posting the polishing info. I too have experimented with all the
same trim restoration you have when I built my Corv 8.
I have recently added a set of polished aluminum wheel to my 67 convertible.
I tried a product called Zoopseal and it has worked as advertised. It is a
chemical seal and when finished you can keep the surface clean with just a
rag and some window cleaner. Says it's good for a year before needing a
reapplication. My wheels still look great after almost a year. After my
experience of trying to keep a lot of polished engine parts looking nice
this is the best thing next to chroming it!
Zoopseal is not cheap. I bought mine from Jegs.
I highly recommend it!

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com